- CHILDREN PRIVACY
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
- INFORMATIN WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
- INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE
- STANDARD SECURITY MEASURES
- LINK TO THIRD PARTY SITES
- NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
- DATA SECURITY
- OPT OUT/CORRECTIONS
- UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
Miraje, Inc. Effective Date: March 31, 2019.
All defined terms used below shall have the meanings set forth in our Terms and Conditions. Please review terms & condition section in legal notice.
2. CHILDREN PRIVACY
The Child Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 “COPPA” (15 U.S.C. 6501, et seq.,) prohibits unfair or deceptive acts or practices in connection with the collection, use, and/or disclosure of personal information from and about children on the Internet under the age of 13. We respect children’s privacy. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children without permission from a parent or guardian. According to our Terms and Conditions for using our site, you represent and warrant that you are at least of the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside. That means you are either 18 years of age or using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian. Please do not submit any personal information to us and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you if this condition applies to you. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child has given us information, you can send us an email to c[email protected]. Please add a subject of your Inquiries “COPPA Information Request”.
IF YOU ARE THE PARENT OR A GUARDIAN, YOU CAN LEARN MORE ABOUT COPPA HERE
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We collect information from you in several different ways on this Site. Individuals may choose to provide personal information (such as name, contact details, and payment information) through this website, in any of our future stores, and through the other channels that may described below. In addition, we may also ask you for your country of residence and/or your organization’s country of operation, so we can comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Here are the ways you may provide the information and the types of information you may submit which also tell you how we may use the information.
Registration and Account
You may be able to register to create an account on this Site. To create an account you must register and during registration, you will be asked to provide to us certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing address, phone number, email address, gender, and save credit card information on your account for faster checkout when you purchase products on our site. Along with the credit card information we ask you to provide the corresponding billing address as well. Once you registered and created your account, you will be able to create a wish list of products you want and share your list on social media or by email with friends and family.
These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, and to communicate with you about your order. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, your personal information may be used to contact you. We will also collect contact information to process a return or exchange.
Surveys, Sweepstakes, and Promotions
On this Site, you may be able to participate in surveys, sweepstakes, and other promotions. If you choose to participate in these promotions, we may ask you for information such as your name, email address, postal address, and telephone number. We use the information you provide to administer our contests, sweepstakes and other promotions. We also may use the information to communicate with you about our products, services, and promotions.
Miraje will introduce new lines of products from time to time and you may be able to sign up on this site to receive electronic newsletters and promotional emails. It may include new ideas, special offers and any future product or company related event information. To receive such information, you will have to sign up in which we may ask you for information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, age, gender, shopping preferences and email preferences. We use this information to send you communications about our products, may send invitations to special sales and events at any of our future locations near you, and notice of new product arrivals. We also use this information to tailor our newsletters to reflect your preferences.
You can choose at any time not to receive marketing emails from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link within our marketing emails that you will receive from our company. You also may use the email preferences section of the “My Account” feature to opt out of receiving marketing emails or to specify which, if any, communications you would like to receive from us. There is no charge to you to unsubscribe.
You may be able to sign up to receive communications about our products and services through your mobile device by submitting your mobile telephone number online or by texting us. If you sign up for mobile communications, we may send you autodialed marketing text messages about our products, services and promotions. It is your responsibility to notify Miraje in the event that you disconnect your mobile number or change carriers. In the U.S., you may opt out of receiving text message communications on your mobile device by sending a text message with the word “STOP”.
Depending on the terms of your mobile phone contract, you may incur charges for receiving and sending text messages on your mobile device. Miraje is not responsible for these charges. Message frequency varies per month. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Autodialed marketing messages will be sent to the mobile number you provide at opt-in. Message and data rates may apply. The wireless carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
You may be able to submit comments to blogs we host on this website or any affiliate website that is owned and operated by Miraje. You may include personal information in your comment, and you also may submit your name with your comment. We use your name to identify you as a commenter.
4. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
We obtain certain information by automated means when you visit our website, such as through cookies, web beacons, and web server logs. The information we collect in this manner includes the IP address of the device you use to connect to the internet, unique device identifier, browser characteristics, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, information on actions taken on our site, dates and times of website visits, and the pages accessed. By collecting this information, we learn how to best tailor our website to our visitors and understand what products and services you might prefer. Both we and others (such as our service providers) may collect personal information about our visitors’ online activities over time and across third-party websites.
We may also automatically collect information about you when you access or use the Site or transact business with us, including:
- Transaction Information: When you purchase or return a product, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details, purchase price, and the date and location of the transaction.
- Log Information: We obtain information about your use of our websites, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to this Site.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, such as the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and browsing behavior.
- Location Information: We may collect information about the precise location of your device when you consent to the collection of this information. We may also collect information about your approximate location each time you access this Site.
- Information Collected by Web Beacons: Certain pages on this website and emails we sent you contain “web beacons” (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags, and clear GIFs). Web beacons are used, for example, to obtain the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, and the type of browser used to view the page. We also retain service providers who use web beacons to assess the effectiveness of our email communications and learn what pages our visitors viewed.
- Offline Collection Use and Disclosure: We also may collect information offline. We will treat any information-collected offline in a manner that is consistent with this Policy. One example involves someone calling us to place an order or to ask questions. When someone calls, we will ask only for the personal information we need in order to place an order or to answer the question. When we need to store information (such as order information), We will enter it into our database.
We use information collected through these automated means for purposes such as (i) customizing our Users’ visits to our website, (ii) delivering content and advertisements tailored to our users’ interests and the manner in which our users browse our sites, and (iii) managing our sites and other aspects of our business. To the extent if required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent before collecting information using cookies or similar automated means.
5. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may also receive information about you from other sources and combine or link that with information we have about you. For example, we may collect demographic and change-of-address information from third party sources and information from third party social media platforms (such as Facebook) if you log into this Site using your social media account credentials or if you make certain content and information publicly available, such as photos, videos, and profile information regarding any of our company product/s.
We also may use third-party web analytics services, such as Google Analytics, to measure the effectiveness of our advertising and determine how visitors use this website. Third-party service providers’ tools, including cookies and web beacons, allow us to collect information such as the state and ZIP code from which our visitors come and the IP addresses of our visitors’ computers. To learn about data collected by Google Analytics and your choices with respect to these services, please click here.
6. INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE
We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with customer service. We may internally your personal information to improve this Site’s content and layout, to improve outreach and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to this Site.
Communications with you
We will use your personal information to communicate with you about this Site and your orders and deliveries. Also, we may send you a confirmation email when you register with us. We may send you a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance.) Also, you may submit your email address for reasons such as to register for a contest or sweepstakes or to sign up for email newsletters and special offers. If you submit your email address, we use it to deliver the information to you. We always permit you to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails. Because we have to communicate with you about orders that you choose to place, you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders.
Except as otherwise set forth below:
- We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone.
- We may disclose information to third parties that perform specific functions on our behalf such as email marketer to send out marketing material related email to you, or to Google for collecting the data it provides to us for using Google Analytics and other such similar services that assist us to better serve our users. However, we will only disclose the information that is necessary for them to perform their service to provide us the results.
- We must provide your credit card number to financial-services corporations such as credit-card processors and issuers as is required to process your orders. We will use industry standard security measures, including data encryption, when providing your credit card number to others.
- We may disclose personal information or financial information in response to requests from law enforcement officials conducting investigations; subpoenas; a court order; or if we are otherwise required to disclose such information by law. We will also release personal information where disclosure is necessary to protect our legal rights, enforce our Terms and Conditions or other agreements, or to protect others or ourselves. For example, we may share information to reduce the risk of fraud or if someone uses or attempts to use this Site for illegal reasons or to commit fraud.
We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
7. STANDARD SECURITY MEASURES
We use standard physical, electronic and procedural security measures. We use these measures to protect personal information in our control against loss or theft. We also use these measures to protect against unauthorized access.
While we use the latest standard security measures, the Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot guarantee that any of your personal information stored or sent to us will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using these sites.
8. LINK TO THIRD PARTY SITES
You may be able to access certain third-party sites from our sites or apps. This includes social media sites. This policy does not apply to those third-party sites. We strongly advise you to check the privacy policies of all third-party sites you visit to find out how they are treating your personal information. We are not responsible for these third parties’ practices.
9. NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Subject to certain limits under California law, California residents may ask us to provide them with (a) a list of certain categories of personal information we have disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, and (b) the identity of those third parties. To make this request, California residents may contact us by emailing us at [email protected].
10. DATA SECURITY
We take reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
11. OPT OUT/CORRECTIONS
Upon your request, we will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending emails to your email address; and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests by emailing us at [email protected] with subject “Account Information”. Please do not email your credit-card number or other sensitive information.
12. UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
Our ads on other websites may be served based on tracking. We may work with online advertising companies to show you relevant and useful ads. This may include ads served on our websites or apps. This may also include ads served on other companies’ sites. These ads may be based on information collected by us or third parties (for example, when you register for a site). These ads may also be based on your activities on our websites or on third party sites. This second type of advertising is called “online behavioral advertising”.
You can opt-out of online behavioral advertising.
If you would like to opt out of having your online behavior collected for advertising purposes, click here.
- TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
- AUTHORIZED USERS
- USE OF THIS SITE
- YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION
- PROHIBITED ACTS
- PURCHASES ON THIS SITE
- SITE INFORMATION AND PRODUCTS
- EXCLUSIVITY OF REMEDY; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- MODIFICATIONS TO SITE
- NO THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES
- CONTACT US
TERMS AND CONDITIONSPrint
Miraje, Inc. Effective Date: March 31, 2019.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
1. TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
2. AUTHORIZED USERS
In order to use this Site, you represent and warrant that you are at least of the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside. Please do not use this site if you cannot comply with any of these terms and conditions of this Agreement.
4. USE OF THIS SITE
Subject to your compliance with these Terms‚ we grant you a limited‚ non-exclusive‚ non-transferable‚ personal‚ non-commercial license to access and use of this Site. This license grant does not include: (a) any resale or commercial use of this Site or content therein; (b) the collection and use of any product listings or descriptions; (c) making derivative uses of this Site and its contents; or (d) use of any data mining‚ robots‚ or similar data gathering and extraction methods on this Site. You may not use‚ frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any of our trademark‚ logo‚ content or other proprietary information (including the images found at this Site‚ the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page) without our express written consent. Further‚ you may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name‚ trademark‚ or product name without our express written consent. Any breach of these Terms shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the homepage of this Site so long as the link does not portray our company or our products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. This limited right may be revoked at any time. ANY USE OF THIS SITE NOT SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
5. YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
In order to access some features of this Site‚ you may be required to register, and we may assign to you, or you may be required to select, a password and user name or account identification. If you register‚ you agree to provide us with accurate and complete registration information.
You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification assigned to you. You shall immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of this Site's security. Each time you use a password or identification, you will be deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with these Terms, and we have no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of any such access or use of this Site. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE BY ANYONE USING THE PASSWORD AND IDENTIFICATION ORIGINALLY SELECTED BY, OR ASSIGNED TO, YOU WHETHER OR NOT SUCH ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE IS ACTUALLY AUTHORIZED BY YOU, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSMISSIONS AND ALL OBLIGATIONS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS) INCURRED THROUGH SUCH ACCESS OR USE.
6. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION
When you use this Site, or send email to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this Site or through our other services. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirements that such communications should be in any form of writing.
7. PROHIBITED ACTS
By using this Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that you shall not (and you agree not to allow any other individual or entity using your password and identification to):
- download‚ modify‚ reproduce‚ adapt‚ translate‚ reverse engineer‚ create derivative works based upon‚ publicly display‚ sell‚ rent‚ license‚ or in any way commercially exploit any portion of this Site‚ except and to the extent expressly permitted under these Terms;
- remove any copyright‚ trademark or other proprietary rights notice contained in or on the Site;
- use any robot‚ spider‚ site search/retrieval application‚ or other device to retrieve or index any portion of this Site;
- collect any information about other users (including usernames and/or email addresses) for any purpose other than to solicit and/or share reviews with other users;
- reformat or frame any portion of any Web pages that are part of this Site;
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- create or transmit to other users unsolicited electronic communications‚ such as “spam‚” or otherwise interfere with other users’ enjoyment of the Site;
- submit to this Site any content that falsely states or implies that such content is sponsored or endorsed by us;
- transmit or upload to this Site any item containing or embodying any virus‚ worm‚ defect‚ malware‚ Trojan horse‚ software bomb or other feature designed to damage or degrade in any manner the performance of this Site‚ any other Web site‚ or any computer or other device or system‚ or the enjoyment of this Site by any user;
- use this Site to violate the security of or gain unauthorized access to any computer or computer network or other device or system (including unauthorized attempts to discover passwords or security encryption codes);
- submit to this Site any content that is unlawful or facilitates‚ constitutes‚ promotes or encourages illegal activity; or otherwise use the Site to transfer or store illegal material‚ including any material deemed threatening or obscene;
- copy or store any User Content offered on this Site other than for your personal‚ non-commercial use;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large data or traffic load on this Site or the IT infrastructure used to operate and make this Site available;
- use this Site and/ or any User Content‚ intentionally or unintentionally‚ to violate any applicable local‚ state‚ federal or international law;
- engage in any internet activities that would violate the privacy rights of others; or
- attempt to penetrate security measures of this Site or obtain or bypass others’ passwords.
You agree that you will not use this Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of this Site.
As between you and us‚ you acknowledge that we own or have a license to all titles and copyrights in and to the content provided on this Site. This Site‚ including all photographs‚ images‚ text‚ graphics‚ icons‚ audio clips‚ software‚ source code and other aspects thereof (excluding User Content)‚ all improvements or modifications thereof‚ all derivative works based thereon‚ and the collection‚ arrangement‚ and assembly of this Site (collectively, the “Site Content”)‚ including all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights in the foregoing‚ are owned by us or our licensors and protected by applicable copyright laws.The use of any of our trademarks or service marks without our express written consent is strictly prohibited. Nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to grant to you or any other user any license or right in or to any of our patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights.
9. PURCHASES ON THIS SITE
You agree that all of your transactions with or through this Site may, at our option, be conducted electronically from start to finish. The risk of loss and title for items purchased by you on this Site pass to you upon our delivery of the items to the carrier pursuant to a shipment contract. We charge sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Site based on the applicable state sales tax rate of the location to which the order is being shipped.
When we ship the product to the given address by you, you agree to pay the shipping and any handling charges shown on this Site when your order is placed. We reserve the right to increase, decrease and add or eliminate charges from time to time and without prior notice, so you agree to check all charges before placing an order. Any shipping or handling charges may or may not reflect actual costs.
Only valid credit cards or other payment methods acceptable to us may be used. By submitting your order, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the designated card or method and authorize us to charge your order (including taxes, shipping, handling and any other amounts described on the Sites) to that card or other method. If the card (or other method) cannot be verified, is invalid, or is not otherwise acceptable, your order may be suspended or cancelled automatically.
All returns are governed by our Return Policy, which can be found at RETURN POLICY PAGE under Footer.
10. SITE INFORMATION AND PRODUCTS
We attempt to be as accurate as possible and eliminate errors on this Site; however, we do not warrant that any product, service, description, photograph, pricing or other information is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. In the event of an error, whether on this Site, in an order confirmation, in processing an order, delivering a product or service or otherwise, we reserve the right to correct such errors and revise your order accordingly if necessary (including charging the correct price) or to cancel the order and refund any amount charged. Your sole remedy in the event of such error is to cancel your order and obtain a refund.
All items are subject to availability and we reserve the right to impose quantity limits on any order, to reject all or part of an order and to discontinue products or services without notice, even if you have already placed your order. All prices are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services which the sale or use of such product and/or service in your state or jurisdiction is restricted or prohibited.
If you submit to us or post a testimonial, comment, review, suggestion, or any work of authorship (collectively a “Submission”) to us, including, without limitation, Submissions about our products or services, such Submission will not be confidential or secret and may be used by us in any manner. By submitting or sending a Submission to us, you:
- represent and warrant that the Submission is original to you, that no other party has any rights thereto, and that any “mortal Rights” in such Submission have been waived, and
- you grant us a royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully transferable, assignable and sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, publish, distribute, display, translate, summarize, modify and adapt such Submission (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, in our sole discretion, with or without your name.
You may terminate the Terms at any time by closing your account and discontinuing your use of this Site.This Agreement will remain effective until terminated by us.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless and our subsidiaries and affiliates, and our respective officers, directors, agents, partners, members, employees, independent contractors, service providers and consultants ("Our Related Parties"), from and against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (collectively, "Claims") arising out of or related to (a) your access to and use or misuse of this Site; (b) any User Content you post, upload, use, distribute, store or otherwise transmit on or through this Site; (c) any Feedback that you provide; (d) your violation of these Terms; and (e) your violation of any rights of another.
Except as expressly provided, this Site, including all Site Content, and services provided on or in connection with this Site are provided on an "AS IS" and "WITH ALL FAULTS" basis without representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied. WE DISCLAIM ALL OTHER REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS AND DUTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES, DUTIES OR CONDITIONS:
- OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, RESULTS, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; AND
- CREATED BY TRADE USAGE, COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR SUBMISSION OF ANY INFORMATION TO US IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DO NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY TO YOU WITH REGARD TO ANY LOSS OR LIABILITY RELATING TO SUCH INFORMATION IN ANY WAY.
- SOME OF THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE MAY INCLUDE MATERIALS THAT BELONG TO THIRD PARTIES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR SUCH CONTENT.
We do not represent or warrant that this Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. We do not represent or warrant that this Site or our servers are free of viruses or other harmful components.
15. EXCLUSIVITY OF REMEDY; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, and representations or other terms, which may apply, to our site or any content on it, whether expressed or implied. We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of the websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as an endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
16. MODIFICATIONS TO SITE
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Site or any features or portions thereof without prior notice.
If any these provisions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed several and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
18. NO THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES
These Terms are for the benefit of, and will be enforceable by, the parties only. These Terms are not intended to confer any right or benefit on any third party or to create any obligations or liability of a party to any such third party.
20. CONTACT US
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT AND WILL BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS AGREEMENT REPRESENTS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND US AND THAT IT SUPERSEDES ANY PROPOSAL OR PRIOR AGREEMENT, ORAL OR WRITTEN, AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICATION BETWEEN US RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASEPrint
Miraje, Inc. Effective Date: March 31, 2019.
1. OVERVIEW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These General Terms and Conditions of Purchase (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern the sale of merchandise by Miraje (“we”, “our” or “us”) through mirajedesign.com (the “Website”).
2. OUR PRODUCT
Our products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colors accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device's display of the colors accurately reflects the color of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images. Although we have made every effort to be as accurate as possible, because our products are handmade, all sizes, weights, dimensions and measurements indicated on our website have a reasonable tolerance. Accordingly, Miraje shall not be liable for any error or inaccuracy in the photographs or graphical representations of Miraje products displayed on the Website. If you have any questions about the products, you may contact the customer service department by emailing [email protected].
3. CONFIRMATION OF ORDERS
In order to process the order, you must select the product you wish to buy from our Site. The selected products will then be included in the “Shopping Bag” and the order can be placed by filling out the order form and affirmatively accepting these General Terms and Conditions of Purchase. Prior to submitting the order, you are required to verify the accuracy of the information provided and make the necessary corrections. To place an Order the following steps are taken:
- The Order is submitted when you click the “Place Order” button. Please note that clicking the “Place Order” button does not mean that your order has been accepted and purchase completed. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product.
- Receipt of your order will be confirmed via an automatic email to the email address associated with your account or was used during the process of the order. Within twenty-four (24) hours, you will receive an automatic email confirmation from us acknowledging that we have received your order after placing an Order.
- Upon receipt, the order will be submitted to Miraje for processing and while the order is being processed, Miraje reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason and Miraje will contact you at the email address provided in the order form of is decision to accept or reject your order as an “Order Confirmation”. In the event that Miraje rejects the order, Miraje will have no obligation to fulfill your order and you will have no obligation to pay Miraje for the order. Miraje files for its own records evidence of all transactions between Miraje and its customers.
- The Order Confirmation will list each Product which you have ordered with the final price (inclusive of taxes, shipping and handling charges) that we have charged to the payment method you have selected during the checkout process.
- The contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Order Confirmation. The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Order Confirmation. Miraje also reserves the right to require verbal confirmation of orders. If we request verbal confirmation of an order, you will be required to give confirmation of the order by phone and email confirmation will not be sufficient.
In the event of a dispute between Miraje and one of its customers relating to a transaction conducted on the Website, you agree that the data recorded by Miraje shall be treated as evidence of the details of the transaction. At your request, Miraje will send you an electronic copy of the invoice for the products purchased once the products have shipped.
The purchase of products on the Site is subject to availability. In the circumstance that any product you select becomes unavailable after we send an Order Confirmation of the order, the customer care team will inform you by phone or email as soon as possible. You will have the option to cancel your order, unless the order which was made was a multiple order, in which case the customer care team will inform you by phone or email of which part of the order will still be shipped or let alone you may order another product that we may suggest that could be relevant to the one you originally ordered. You will only be charged for the part of the order, which is shipped and may then choose another product to replace the unavailable product, which will be processed as a separate order. But in any means that Miraje advises you that such products are no longer available, Miraje will have no obligation to fulfill your order and you will have no obligation to pay Miraje for the order.
5. PRODUCT PRICE
The prices of Miraje products are indicated in U.S. dollars, excluding taxes and shipping costs. Miraje charges state, county and local sales tax as required by applicable law which you will be charged according to the shipping address that you will be provided upon placing and confirming the order with our company on out Site. You will be charged the prices displayed on the Website at the time the order was confirmed by you by clicking on the “Place Order” button. You are agreeing to pay Miraje the amount set out as the “TOTAL” in your order summary at the checkout as part of the “Payment” (the “Fee”). As stated earlier in this section the Fee is quoted in U.S. dollars. Miraje reserves the right to correct any price errors or inaccuracies on the Site and to cancel orders if any such information is inaccurate.
6. PAYMENT METHOD
All orders in U.S.A are payable in U.S. dollars. We accept the following credit and debit cards on our Site including mobile version: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. You may also pay using your PayPal account. We only accept U.S. issued cards. When placing an order, your billing address must correspond to the address of your credit card, which you are going to use to pay. Otherwise we will not be able to process your order if the corresponding billing address does not match to the credit card which you have chosen. You authorize Miraje to charge the applicable card for the Fee and you represent and warrant that you are the cardholder of the applicable card. Gift cards and gift certificates will not be applicable on the Site.
Please note that your order must contain both a U.S. billing and a U.S. delivery address. Orders with a billing and/or shipping address other than a U.S address will not be processed. Your credit or debit card will only be charged when your order is dispatched. If any of the products in the order is unavailable, Miraje will only charge the price, taxes and shipping costs for the products available.
If for any reason the card issuer rejects your card, your order will not be shipped, and you will be notified via the email to update your payment method within 2 business days in order for us to process your order. If no action has been taken within 2 days, Miraje will have no obligation to fulfill your order.
Due to the nature of our products which are mostly handmade embroidery work, the delivery time would be various from product to product which is anywhere between 3 weeks – 5 weeks. During the ordering procedure, Miraje will inform you of the standard time required for delivery and the various forms of delivery available for the goods purchased. Delivery costs will be calculated based on the number of products has been ordered and the delivery service chosen. Miraje reserves the right to divide the order into partial shipments. In this case, your credit or debit card will only be charged for a single shipment. Miraje is not responsible for any loss of the products following shipment from Miraje or mandatories facilities to your delivery address.
Upon delivery, a signature confirmation by a person of 21+ years is required for all mirajedesign.com orders above $1,000. You acknowledge that any person taking delivery of the products at the designated address shall be deemed to have done so with your authorization.
8. RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Due to the extreme embroidery craftsmanship that is heavily embossed within our products, it is highly recommended that you thoroughly review the Miraje return policy as it varies from type of order you may have placed with us. All returns and exchanges must include a printed copy of the invoice received by email and items must be returned in original packaging. Please note that all returns and exchanges are subject to a quality assurance inspection process before they are accepted. Any item with signs of wear, damage, or alteration (including but not limited to re-sizing) cannot be accepted. You will be refunded for the returned products and the order delivery standard costs including return shipping cost.
The following are the terms and conditions for the type of order and their respective return policy:
- RETURN POLICY on REGULAR ORDER:
- REGULAR ORDER is an order of a product that is made within our standard measurement sizes offered by Miraje.
- Return for a full refund is applicable within 14 days from the date your product was delivered to your provided address.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging, and in their original condition, or the customer may be subjected to a restocking fee of 25% of the order value.
NOTE: All returns are subjected to full product inspection. We reserve the right to refuse returns or exchanges of items that are not in as-new condition due to damage or misuse by the customer.
- RETURN POLICY on CUSTOM ORDER:
- CUSTOM ORDER is an order of a product that is outside of our standard measurement sizes offered by Miraje and is considered a special order.
- CUSTOM ORDER is built to the customer specifications and measurements that are not offered in our stocked curtains.
- A CUSTOM ORDER may be canceled within 24 hours upon placement, after which the production will begin and therefore the order may not be canceled beyond the 24-hour period. After the production of the CUSTOM ORDER has started the customer will be charged 100% retail price of the curtain.
- Unless damaged by the company, CUSTOM ORDER returns for refund or exchanges due to customer preference or any other reason cannot be accepted.
PLEASE NOTE: Miraje does not pay for return shipping on CUSTOM ORDERS.
- RETURN POLICY on SPECIAL ORDER of JEWEL DECOR COLLECTION:
- SPECIAL ORDER is an order of a product that is made from our Jewel Decor Collection which uses superior materials such as Swarovski Stones and Diamonds.
- SPECIAL ORDER is built to your specifications and measurements that are not offered in our Regular or Custom curtains.
- Since SPECIAL ORDER requires using expensive materials, no return of the product or cancellation of the order will be accepted once it has been approved for the production by the customer. The customer will be charged a 100% retail price of the curtain once they have approved the production.
PLEASE NOTE: The delivery of SPECIAL-ORDER CURTAINS requires special handling and shipping due to the high value of materials embedded into the product. The customer will be charged for any special handling and shipping costs required.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL MIRAJE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR AGGRAVATED DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PRODUCTS PURCHASED ON THIS SITE OR THEIR USE OR MISUSE, WHETHER OR NOT ARISING FROM BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), CIVIL LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING THE BREACH OF A FUNDAMENTAL TERM OR CONDITION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY FUNDAMENTAL BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT.
MIRAJE TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, INJURY AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PRODUCTS PURCHASED ON THIS SITE AND ANY USE MADE THEREOF WILL BE LIMITED TO ALL FEES PAID BY YOU TO MIRAJE HEREUNDER FOR THE PURCHASE OF SUCH PRODUCTS.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OF THE FOREGOING AND EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN WRITING, ANY PRODUCTS SOLD TO YOU ARE ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS, WITHOUT CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHETHER ARISING FROM STATUTE, COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE; HOWEVER, BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW SUCH LIMITATIONS OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. GOVERNING LAW
The laws of the State of California will govern this Agreement. The exclusive jurisdiction for any claim, action or dispute with Miraje or relating in any way to your use of the Site or a purchase made on the Site will be in the state and federal courts of the State of California and the venue for the adjudication or disposition of any such claim, action, or dispute will be in the City of San Francisco, California. All parties to this Agreement waive their respective rights to a trial by jury.
11. CONTACT US
If you have questions or comments about these Terms and Conditions of Purchase or this Site, please contact customer care team at [email protected].
12. COPYRIGHT – VALIDITY
©2019 Miraje Corporation. All rights reserved.
TERMS OF TRADE MEMBERSHIP
1. QUALIFYING FOR MEMBERSHIP
Miraje Trade Program membership can be granted to interior designers, architects, set designers/stagers, home developers and professionals in the commercial, hospitality and food & beverage industries.
To qualify, please provide at least two of the following:
Proof of valid membership to a design organization: (e.g. current membership ID)
- ASID – American Society of Interior Designers or international affiliate
- IIDA – International Interior Design Association
- AIA – American Institute of Architects
- IDS – Interior Design Society
- CID – Certified Interior Decorators International
- NKBA – National Kitchen & Bath Association (AKBD, CKD, CBD, CMKBD, or CMKBE)
- IDC – Interior Designers of Canada
- A staging organization, such as ASP, CSP, HSR, RESA
- Interior Design Certification (e.g. NCIDQ, CCIDC)
- Current Business License
- Current Resale Certificate(s) – completed certificates are mandatory for each state where you are seeking tax exemption (the U.S. only). Currently, Miraje does not sell its product for resale purposes but it may do so in the future and would require the current resale certificate.
- A business card indicating your trade profession
We reserve the right to make all membership determinations at our sole discretion. Each professional must individually apply for membership by submitting their individual qualifications. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Membership is not transferable. A membership card can only be used by the named holder. In near future when Miraje may have showroom, the named holder must present his/her valid membership card and valid photo identification in person to receive the trade discount at time of purchase.
Misuse of membership may result in membership termination. Misuse includes, without limitation: use of the trade discount for personal purchases, any resale of merchandise purchased using the trade discount through any retail outlet (e.g., resale on or through any retail or auction website or store), reimbursement of trade discount upon merchandise return, transfer of membership, allowing others to use the membership card (e.g., sharing the card with a client), and submitting false, expired or misleading information in connection with a membership application.
Upon renewal, the member will be issued a “Miraje Trade” membership card.
3. MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNT
Members receive a discount of 10% off merchandise with some products that are restricted from discount. All members receive free shipping. Product exclusions apply. Cannot be combined with other offers or discount that may be run by Miraje.
The trade discount is not valid with any other offer, on Outlet purchases, on floor samples, on purchases of gift cards and eGift Cards, promotional items, gift wrap, shipping and processing fees or taxes. The trade discount is not redeemable for cash. Miraje reserves the right to change the list of items not eligible for the trade discount at its discretion. To the Trade is neither valid nor recognized at Outlet locations. Members may cancel their membership at any time and for any reason by sending us an email at [email protected].
Always use your Miraje. Trade and Contract membership card for making trade purchases. Online shopping and shipping to Canada for trade member orders is currently unavailable. Please contact a Trade Representative if you have any questions.
4. YOUR MEMBERSHIP STATUS
To check your membership status please contact us at [email protected].
5. TAX EXEMPT PURCHASING
Resale Certificates for Tax Exempt Purchases (the US Only)
As for right now Miraje does not allow the purchase of its product for resale.